Couple Therapist OC offers high-quality mental emotional and spiritual healthcare embedded in science and compassion for adults, couples, and families. With our friendly and genuine approach from our first contact, you will feel welcome, understood, accepted, and empowered on your path to a life well-lived.
WHY CHOOSE US
We Are The Best Support for You
Frequently Asked Questions
Maybe you have considered couple therapy but feared heated conversations or leaving the session overwhelmed or shut down on the drive back home and carrying the weight for a week. I want to assure you that it does not have to, and should not ever, be that way. Relationships may get complicated, my job is to create a safe space for you and your partner to speak and listen feeling heard, validated, and valued. I will help you to shift from criticism, contempt, defensiveness, and stonewalling and turn to compassion, connectedness, and appreciation.
Life can be complicated and confusing, but you do not have to walk this path alone. You will be given tools to use as a compass to navigate through difficulties and feel safe and welcome to express. You will be surprised how much you learn about yourself by hearing yourself out loud. We all have our fair share of wounds and scars from past or present. Whether you have had a loss, going through a transition, or facing stress, depression, or anxiety in day-to-day life, Sara can help you experience aha moments and breakthroughs and find more joy in life.
Her friendly and genuine approach makes it easy to get engaged openly and collaboratively to create real long-lasting changes. Whether this is your first time in therapy or not, you will feel welcome, safe, and understood.
We are NOT accepting direct payment from any insurance. However, we will provide you with a Superbill. Here is how to find out if you are eligible for reimbursement:
- Contact your insurance by calling the number on the back of your card.
- Find out if you are eligible for out-of-network benefits receiving psychotherapy.
- Find out if you owe a deductible to find out the out-of-pocket cost.
- Find out much you will be reimbursed and what is the max amount they will
- reimburse for mental health service code 90837.
Make the most profitable investment of your life
BECAUSE YOU ARE WORTH IT!
Imagine feeling that
- Your Relationships feels just right
- Your health improves and you live a long happy life
- You have a great buffer against stress
- You have a greater sense of purpose
- Your career and career is a shift for better
Seeking individual or couples counseling is an investment in the long-term health and foundation of every aspect of your life. The sooner you make this investment, the easier it will be to reap the rewards.
Now is the right time!
- Initial Individual sessions 60/90 Minutes $250/$375
- Individual sessions 50 Minutes $215
- Individuals Monthly Bundle $1299 including 4 Sessions (90 minutes or less)
- Couples and Conjoint sessions 60/90 minutes $300/$450
- Couples Counseling Bundle phase one $2500 (commitment for 2 months is required for the discount. The second payment of $2500 will be charged as soon as you finish your first 4 sessions or exceed 10 hours) hours must be used within 30 days, no refund or rescheduling.
Phase One includes:
- Initial Couple interview 120/150 minutes
- Assessment Fee
- Two individual sessions to interview each partner 120/150 minutes
- Assessment review and feedback 120/150 minutes
- Starting as session 5 including skilled-based interventions to assist the couple in strengthening and rebuilding trust, intimacy, communication, and friendship.
- Intervention Phase 90+ minutes
Couples weekend Bootcamp starting at $1500 (6 hrs or less)
Medication without therapy is a Band-Aid that covers the problem temporarily. Our behavior and thought patterns would not change by just taking medication, however, since it helps the chemical balance of the brain you will have an easier time applying your copying skills. It is essential to understand that body is capable of healing itself. Once you begin changing old patterns and bringing balancing mind, emotions, and body you will experience lasting results that lead to a joyful happy life.
It all depends on your unique situation and willingness to change. Clients who were committed and consistent have seen results in less than 3 months.
Every situation is unique as well as your personality, however, your commitment and willingness to change is required. It is important to understand that you will get more results from therapy if you actively participate in the process. In general, you can expect to discuss the current events happening in your life, your personal history relevant to your issue, and report progress (or any new insights gained) from the previous therapy session. Depending on your specific needs, therapy can be short-term, for a specific issue, or longer-term, to deal with more difficult patterns or your desire for more personal development. After our initial consultation, you will have a clear understanding of what to expect. depending on the individual I tailor my therapeutic approach to your specific needs.
You will begin with sharing your story, taking two different assessments to reveal your relationship’s strength and areas of improvement as well as unveiling your unique personality and strengths individually.
The assessment phase includes 4 sessions and the therapist’s time to review your assessments before your sessions. A joint session is followed by the second and third session, which includes individual interviews with you and your partner separately. In the 4th session, you will receive feedback, learn about your relationship dynamic, and move to the intervention phase.
The goal is to aid you in moving through the Sound Relationship House theory, fostering an environment of empathy and understanding within the context of the relationship. You will know how to build friendship and intimacy, manage conflict effectively, replace negative interactions, and repair past hurts.
All sessions are offered by video calls. I do not provide journaling; however, if you are taking monthly bundles, between-session contacts by phone or secure emails are available.